Our transit services are suitable during all phases of the project including planning, survey, construction, diving operations, cable-laying, testing, commissioning and maintenance.
- Fast, safe and comfortable transfer of personnel
- Transport of tools, equipment and spares
- Delivery of fuel and consumables
- Survey work
- Accommodation, catering and facilities during rest breaks
- Offshore base for site-meetings, planning, project management
- Dive station
- We provide transfer services to all types of marine installation, such as oil rigs etc
Our category 1 and 2 vessels allow us to work at up to 150 miles from a safe haven and can stay at sea for more than 24 hours. With bunks, showers, toilets and fully-equipped commercial grade kitchen we provide hot and cold meals for your staff where required.
Our experienced, fully-committed and qualified crew members are employed directly by us.
Our state-of-the-art, no-compromise workboats were specified and designed specifically to serve the arduous demands of the offshore wind energy industry.
We are fully insured with cargo cover included.